Monday 30 April 2012

Claire Hoyte

A dream does not only define those dreams we tend to have involuntarily that occur during certain stages of sleep. A dream can also represent a persons ambitions and plans for change. ’A Captured Dream’.. visualizes my personal beliefs,thoughts and wants in life. I have always imagined what others would think if for one moment they could view the world threw my eyes.
By creating this collection of imagery i am giving the permission to allow others to do so. I am aware that not everyone will be able to relate or even approve of what they see.I only ask for you to try.. 
I can hear an image as clear as sound itself. My imagery is my voice with desperation to be heard. Its an expression for both Protest and Art.
I have learnt even the biggest of signs still remain unnoticed. I myself have no intention of stopping my attempts to open peoples eyes.’A Captured Dream’ focuses on my dreams but invites you to share the overall image.

No comments:

Post a Comment